Saturday, January 10, 2009

Untitled 2

It's about 9 pm on Saturday night and I'm already in my jammies. You can pretend you are not jealous, but you would only be lying to yourself.

This week I've been BORED OUT OF MY MIND. Being bored is pretty much all I've been doing since last Sunday. Hopefully this week will be more interesting (note: It won't), but at least school starts a week from Tuesday. In case you haven't picked up on it, I can't wait for school to start again.

I've been playing a lot of Bioshock. It's very very good. Almost Half-Life 2 good, but not quite.

I would like to point out that the reason this post is so boring is because I've been up since 6 am and didn't get a lot of sleep last night so my brain isn't working too well. It's all like "Hey Matt, let's go to sleep", and I'm all like "Buttons". So... yeah.

No comments: