Monday, June 27, 2005

Stuff I have to do

Here is a list of things I have to do.

1. Mow the Lawn
2. Fill out my fafsa thing
3. Get my class E drivers license (I can't spell that word)
4. Get the Caprice's belts checked out
5. Get Bucket's birthday present

Here is a list of things I'd like to do

1. Fix up that old electric guitar
2. Get new glasses


This weekend was pretty spiffy. I hung out with Pete and Steve Friday night/saturday. I really like Cairo. It's nifty. I got to hang out with my brothers. Joe is a tool, but that's how it goes... I have a lot of fun when my brothers are around. Wow... I'm writing like a 7 grader. I'm not going to bitch about how much work is going to suck this week, cause if you're reading this, then chances are that you're one of the people i would've already complained about how much work is going to suck this week to.

Anyway, I think I'm going to read some Order of the Phoenix now.

2 comments:

Kenyai said...

One time I made a list of things I had to do and it took me a year to do all of them and some of them still aren't done, it's just that I got smart and said, "You know what, I don't want my life to be ruled by this list I made a year ago." So I listened again to that Cake CD you made me.

Pete said...

i have some new music you should check out