Wednesday, November 01, 2006

11 days later

I haven't posted for a while. Sorry bout that kids.

The Halloween game went wellish. It went ok. It wasn't our worst, it wasn't our best.


I saw some movies. I saw The Departed. It was enjoyable. I saw Slither. It was good, but not as good as it could be. I'm listening to Colin Meloy lead the audience at a Decemberists concert through their vocal warm ups. I'm really stoked about the concert which is in 2 weeks? I don't really know. Yay the Decemberists.

I rented FF 12. Want to fight about it?

OH!!!! We showed J-Spaeth Army of Darkness tonight. He had never seen it before. Can you believe that. I can't.

Halloween is over. I'm not really sad. It didn't really feel like Halloween at all this year. I hate working on Halloween. It sucks toast.

No comments: