Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday!!!!!!

I've been in a spectacularly good mood since Saturday. I think it might have something to do with the joint the guy next to Steve was smoking before the concert. Maybe not.

I talked to my cousin Josh-shwa tonight. He's going to be home the Tuesday before Thanksgiving which is pretty bitching. His family goes to Texas every year for thanksgiving day so I usually don't get to hang with him over Thanksgiving break which is a bummer.

I keep watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I think it is a very bad show, but I hope it stays on for at least the rest of the season. It's certainly better than CSI Miami and it gives me something to watch on Monday nights. In tonight's episode we found out why Tom was speeding through Parump, Nevada (It had something to do with his brother who's in the air force and was being protested. John Goodman told us why, but I didn't really follow him nor did I really understand how he came by this information). Also the thing that Harriet and Matt were fighting about for the past two episodes was just Matt being protective of Harriet *aww*. Here's a reenactment of their conflict.

Matt: You're a Christian!
Harriet: I certainly sound like someone who could be Christian.
Matt: I'm mad at you for believing things that you believe in.
Harriet: *shouting* Hey everyone!!! I believe and Jesus and stuff! But unlike ever other Christian I have a sense of humor, you know cause Christians don't have senses of humor and spend all of their time boycotting crappy SNL knock-offs that aren't funny!
Matt: Was that supposed to be ironic?
Harriet: No. The writing is just that bad.
Matt: Wow... this is painful. Anyway. I'm mad at you cause of gays and stuff.
Harriet: Blah blah blah. You're a liberal, I'm a conservative but we still love each other even though you dumped me.
Matt: I'm still angry at you.
Harriet: Ok.
Matt: Now I'm not mad at you, I just wanted to be there when those gay street thugs one of which looked like the lead singer of Beulah accosted you.
Harriet: Let's hold hands.
Matt: ???

Apparently they're going to kiss next week, so get your TIVO's ready.

Oh by the way, I was going to mention this last post but I forgot. If anyone is looking for the hot indie chicks they're at the Decemberist's concerts. Yikes. Lots of solid black frame glasses. Lots of scarves. They were everywhere. Jimmy K, a good friend of mine and a veteran of 2 Decemberists concerts said that this was not a fluke, it is not limited to Chicago. Where the Decemberists be, so be the hot indie chicks. You've been warned.

No comments: