Friday, August 10, 2007

I promise this post won't be about work, Harry Potter or sleeping.

90.9 plays pretty good music between the hours of 10 pm and 12 am on Friday Night. It's the kind of music I wish the college station would play, the other college station, the one run by college students, the one that plays emo, screamo, nu metal and various other crap except for the 4 minutes a day when they play good songs. Really four minutes is a generous estimate. I don't think they play that much good music a day. I hear maybe two songs a week that I like on RAGE 103.7. It's pretty f*ing ridiculous. From what I understand 103.7 subscribes to some sort of crappy College Rock version of Now: That's what I call music. They get CD's of the "popular" "alternative" "songs" they rip the CD on their computer and then make a crappy playlist.

I think I'm going to see Stardust tomorrow with Pete and Steve. Rush Hour 3 also opened this weekend. So did Skinwalkers, which is a werewolf movie and I am therefore contractually obligated to see it. I'm probably not going to see it though.

I just e-mailed The Friday Night Music people telling them how much they rock.

night

No comments: