Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Because of the shoes.

I've never started a Blog title with a B, until now.

Not much has happened lately, which is why I haven't been posting much. Yesterday I had to get a new tire for my car. This is the fourth tire I've replaced on my car since I've had it, so they're all fairly new. I'm almost done with the first Earthsea novel. I was going to finish it last night, but I fell asleep at a ridiculously early 10 pm. I think I'd miss staying up late more if my friends did stuff on weeknights, but we really don't. Everyone works in the morning now, except for Matthew and Jonathon, well Matthew does sometimes, but it's the other part of morning. The part I don't see anymore.

Guster's new album comes out today. I've listened to it a couple of more times. It's an ok album, just not what I was expecting.

I didn't go for a run this morning cause it's too hot. I think I'm going to have to start running at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can allways see if i'm doing something, you know...i'd call you more often but i never know when you get home.