Sunday, June 11, 2006

This post is about Me.

I e-mailed Dr. Hill. Did I already tell you that? He hasn't e-mailed back yet.

Today I went on a tour of the old seminary/future river campus. It brought back some memories. My uncle Kevin came down for the tour because he went to school there (it was a seminary high school when it closed in 79, he went to school there frm 76 till 79). Two other St. Vincent Seminary alums were there, Fr. Charlie and Mr. Koehler. After the high school closed down it was the vocation center for the vincentians in the Springfield/Cape diocese. I'm not sure what that means, but part of it's function as a vocation center allowed it to be used as a TV studio for a local access Catholic TV program that my mother produced and hosted. It was during the period that I spent a lot of time there. I don't remember much of that period mostly because it was 16-17 years ago, but the memories I do have are vivid.

My running experiment is going well.

I can't think of anything interesting to say, goodnight.

No comments: