Thursday, June 22, 2006

DVD's of some importance

Apparently News Radio season 4 came out on DVD this week.
Some other upcoming DVD's of TV shows that I'm stoked about:

July 11: Reno 911 Season 3 (finally)
July 18: Adventures of Brisco County Jr AND Jack of All Trades (I'm prolly not going to buy these, but I'll enjoy them when Ben does)
August 29: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SEASON THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Tick (animated) and Tale Spin (which are two of the handful of cartoons I watched as a kid that I would probably still enjoy now, the others include, but are not limited to, Eek the Cat/Terrible Thunder Lizards, and Animaniacs)
September 26: My Name is Earl (apparently they shot a DVD exclusive episode for this release)

I didn't notice a release date for The Office: Season 2, but I still need to pick up the first season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I have all of Season 2 Earl and Office sitting on my computer, if you want me to bring them over sometime. Seriouslee.