Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Matt Buchheit, you magnificent/old bastard!

Matt Buchheit will be 23 in about half an hour.

Droib gave me his hated light fixture as a "birthday present". I don't really know where to put them. I could put them over the bed, but they are going to need some wiring done to them to make them usuable. I like to put them in front of the window, but I don't think that's doable cause there aren't any outlets over there. Hmmm....

That's all for this week's episode of Matt Essner's Decoration Chat. Join us next week, or you will pay.

What have I done since last I posted. I gave blood. Well technically I gave plasma and platelettes. There was some blood in there too I suppose. I bought Star Wars Battlefront 2. I played it. A lot. I worked. I ran. I haven't seen Superman Returns yet. I've heard it's good. I've also heard that they had to alter Brandon Routh's package because it was too distracting.

Ok, other things: Earthsea was good. Did I say that yet? It was. The Spiderman 3 trailer is sort of underwhelming. Futurama, Venture Brothers, Home Movies and the Office are all enjoyable. Crash was ok. Everyone else seemed really down on it. It wasn't an amazing film but it had some really good performances. My new Green/Black deck will eat your children and you will thank it for the kindness. This is the latest I've stayed up all week. It is 11:45 pm.

I'm supposed to play in a Dodgeball Tournament this weekend. Saturday, specifically. Adam from work is one of the organizers and Jimmy and I are supposed to be on his team. I have a feeling Jimmy won't show up though. I don't know why, but I get that feeling. Maybe he's a little too old to play dodgeball with people in their early 20's. He's in his late 20's for god's sake! Come on! (with club sauce)

Ten minutes till Matt Buchhet's birthday. I don't want to see tomorrow for 7 hours or so. I'm going to sleep.


No comments: