Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"Dr. Pyser"; BFF!

Here's a brief summary of what's been happening to me since last I blogged (Brief cause I got to get up in 6 hours or something...)

Saturday: Me and Bucket built some props for the game; Matthew and Ben rocked the house on some puzzles that needed some working out; Me, Matthew, Bucket, Droib, and Spants worked on some more props, watched Van Helsing. I like Van Helsing. It's an enjoyable movie. It is also an utterly terrible film.

Sunday: Napped. Watched Red vs Blue. Went to my Grandma's house for soup ( NINE DIFFERENT SOUPS! It was ridiculous). Smoked J-Long in the head with a frisbee (He was bleeding for a considerable amount of time) Tried to blog and failed.

Monday: Schooled, Worked, Played Magic. Came home. Found out that my Unlce Terrence's Caprice got stolen. Was shocked, but not suprised.

Observations:
My friends rock beyond belief. Everyone is totally kicking ass on this game. My friends are incredibly talented and creative people and it's awesome to have everyone putting their talents together in such a cool way.
The car thing sucks for Terrence. That is the second Caprice he's had stolen within the city of St. Louis. They might find the car, but it'll be stripped and destroyed. Terrence needs to get out of St. Louis, it's bad luck for him.
Matthew has to work on Halloween! That is total balls. I have to work on Halloween, but I'll be done by 9. He doesn't even start till 8. That totally sucks. For one thing, we can't draft, but aside from that... IT'S HALLOWEEN! Come on! No one should have to work on Halloween... at least they shouldn't have to work past 5 pm.
I don't know why I like Halloween so much. If you can figure it out let me know. I think I'm going to bed now... or am I? Yes. I am. Goodnight Blog.

No comments: