Sunday, October 23, 2005

Requiem for O.M.M 2; Of Montreal

I played some frisbee tonight and injured my good friend Jonathan Long in the process. I threw a bullet of a pass to Matthew, who was being guarded by J-long. The frisbee clocked Jonathan in the forheard/eyebrow area, he started bleeding and the game pretty much ended at that point. I like the weekly frisbee games, as it allows me to socialize with some of my high school friends that I don't normally socialize with.

So the game happens in 6 days. I'm really enjoying working on the game. Working on the Halloween Game has provided me with an excellent oppurtunity to work with my friends in ways that I normally wouldn't. It's really neat (I'm sorry for that adjective... it's the only one I could find) to see this project come together the way it's coming together. Everyone involved is just really kicking ass and bringing so much to the game, it's awesome. Everyone is participating and... I don't know what else to say. It's cool to see how much talent and creativity that my group of friends has, and it's awesome to put it to use in such a fun way.... I'm sorry this is sort of gushy and poorly written. I'm just stoked.

Anyway... I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII again. It's still my favorite Final Fantasy. I really like the story and the characters. The game play is definately unlike any other RPG I've ever played... well sort of. The stats and stuff work a lot differently, but the battles are pretty much the same as every other FF game.

What else... I just read some interesting stuff about prostitutes for my history class. In fact I'll leave you with a quote from the reading:
"Another gynecological problem that prostitutes may have experienced was chronic pelvic congestion, caused by excessive sexual intercourse without orgasm, an uncomfortable condition which prostitutes now frequently seek medical help."

I'm Out!

No comments: