Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"Grace Cathedral Hill"; The Decemberists

My computer has issues with the latest patch for WOW. I can't play it. I'm sad. I wish I had a DVD player other than my computer.

I learned how to play Grace Cathedral Hill today. It's not too hard. I like playing the guitar. I think I'm getting better, but it's hard to tell.

Fall Break is here. It was 80 degrees again today. I'm wearing Navy Blue Sweatpants. These are all statements that are true. This is the most uninteresting post I've ever made.

I tried to find The 88's cd at Best Buy tonight. They didn't have it. They are bastards.

I'm going to find something non-WOW to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have an excellent blog here! Great job. I have a treadmill exercises site. It pretty much covers treadmill exercises related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

K B said...

I was excited when I found some people on iTunes in my dorm that had the Decemberists. That made me happy...nice to know that they getting to be more widespread at least at college.