Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"Jenny Says"; Cowboy Mouth

Um... what was I going to say... I don't remember now. I'm pretty much working on the Halloween game all the time now. It happens in three days or something. I haven't checked the weather report yet... I'm a bit concerned about the weather. I have a lot of stuff to do before the game... I don't really get stressed too often, but I'm sort of getting stressed now. Usually when I get stressed I just shrug off whatever is stressing me, and ignore it. I'm not going to do that with the Halloween game. I can't think of anything interesting to say. Sorry folks. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Pete said...

youre obsessed

K B said...

I haven't read the blog in a while and my comment isn't even about the blog but I would just like to say that Cake rocked my face tonight. They came to Truman and totally rocked for 2 hours ... it was musical glory.