Tuesday, October 04, 2005

October, a month that means business

hey, it's october. It's also almost 90 degrees outside. I don't like warm weather. I'm built for coldness.

I spent the 5 minutes prior to this blog post trying to find good music to write a blog post to. Nothing jumped out so I just put media player on random. It's playing one of the new okgo songs now. I didn't know what it was at first.

I got that paper back that I wrote a while ago. It got a B... B-... I saw it coming.

Hey here's a beatles song I've never heard before. Fun.

Things I'm currently thinking about, not necessarily in this order:

1. Halloween Game: Will it happen? Who will play?
2. Work: Stu is pretty cool for a frat boy. Pretty cool in general. Jimmy needs to watch the Office.
3. Everything seems boring. I can't focus. Nothing holds my attention. I don't enjoy the things I used to enjoy in the way I used to enjoy them. This is a relatively new occurence. Within the past couple of weeks. It'll probably go away.
4. School: I don't think I want to be a Philosophy major anymore.

Should I go to sleep? I'm not tired... Cali One/Youth and Beauty Brigade just came on. I can't turn that off. Ok, goodnight and thanks for playing.

No comments: