Saturday, November 19, 2005

I just saw Goblet Of Fire

I need to see the movie again before I pass judgment on it but at first glance... it's pretty darn good... well goodish. I didn't like the amount of time they spent on the first task and the lack of time spent on the second task. But all in all, this movie is how a Harry Potter film should be. You can't cram all of a Harry Potter Book into 2 and a half hours, it would be foolish to try. The thing with book four, it's pretty obvious what needed to be in the movie, the tasks, the cup, the dance the end. This movie looked a lot different than it's predecessors. Lot's of interesting camera work, lots of fun spins and different kinds of shots. Lots of tight shots on faces... i don't know a lot about cinematography but I know I liked the cinematography of this film. I really liked how they shot this movie.

Anyway... what else have I done this week....
1. Purchased and beat Age of Empires 3
2. Watched Bewitched... it was ok.
Man... I haven't done anything worthwhile this week. I suck.

Ok I just cleaned the bathroom. It's almost 3am. I'm not tired so I decided to clean the bathroom... I'd have to do it tomorrow anyway. This is the worst post ever. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I also liked Harry Potter. The ppl who had read the book were all bitchin', but i saw no issues. I coulda used some more Gary Oldman though...