Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I just watched Cold Mountain, what did you do?

I don't watch movies like I used to. I mean that in every sense possible... well maybe not every sense. I don't watch movies in the volume that I used to. I used to watch 5 or six movies a week. Now I average about 1. I think I pay more attention when I watch movies now though. Anyway, I liked Cold Mountain. The cast was the stuff of legend. With the likes of Mr. Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Brendan Gleeson, Jude Law, Donald Sutherland, and Jack White this film had a powerhouse of talent.

What else...um... gosh... I have nothing to say tonight.
I finished Neverwhere. It only took me two years to read it. I rule. I also don't have anything to read right now. That's ok. I suck at reading anyway. Mini-review of Neverwhere: Richard Mayhew is a better, more interesting Fat Charlie Nancy. Neverwhere is a great novel. The characters are interesting and fresh. Anansi Boyz still sucks balls, It's the worst book I've read this year. If you're a Neil Gaiman fan, don't bother. If you've never heard of Neil Gaiman, you'd probably like Inanzi Boys, cause you don't know any better.

PEACE

1 comment:

Pete said...

I just watched a crappy movie. My friend was trying to make me like Hayden Christensen by makng me watch some sentimental crap with him in it...it didnt work...