Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm no good to be around today.

I'm feeling contrary. I have this strange feeling that if I was around people, I know I would be an ass, so I'm avoiding human contact for the remainder of the day. Well except, I think I'm going to go to Hastings and maybe get something to eat, but other than that... Humans, stay away.

Hey, I saw an Underworld 2 preview when I went to see Doom (Yes, that doom). I want to see Underworld again. That's probably what I'm going to rent at Hastings.

I'm downloading the trial version of Flash right now. I have this delusion of making a web toon. I have a pretty good idea for the toon, I just don't have the means to bring it forth. So i'm going to try to learn flash, or some other animation program that is not $700. Either way, this web toon is something I think I can pull off, at least the writing part.

Ok, i'm off.

PS: It is too damn hot for November.

Also, my friend Layne needs a job, preferably in the food service industry, so if you can think of somewhere that wants to hire someone that is short, give Layne a call.

1 comment:

Pete said...

you sound a bit edgy. Also, what do you think of any of the music i gave you? also, gimme a call about the weekdend.