Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"Pregnant For the Last Time", Colin Meloy

Wow, this song rocks.

Hey there. I'm not going to bitch about work, but it sucked.

I've had a couple of interesting ideas for stories the last couple days. One's a story I've been working on for a while. I need to write these things down. Ideas are shit. That's what Hemingway said. I have not done much this week. Sunday I went to St Louis to take Ben back. That was fun. I met up with Pete and Steve and we ate at a haunted Arby's (which was, haunted though it was, better than the one in Cape)
Halloween was, as usual, a bit of a letdown. I don't know what I expect from Halloween. Just something I suppose. I want it to be different from every other night. It wasn't... I had to work, for one thing... I didn't see any trick or treaters. The problem is that Halloween is too short. The actual Halloween-ness lasts from nightfall till about 9ish. Which is about 4-5 hours... depending. Halloween should be three nights long. That is my decree.

Ok. I don't know what else to say. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Pete said...

haunted or not, you cant beat 5 for $5!

Anonymous said...

How about 5 for $4.86? I SO BEAT IT!