Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm listening to Pete and Steve's radio show... honest!

This weekend was awesome, as my weekends in St. Louis tend to be. I went to go see OKgo with my good friends peter and steven waslonger. Okgo rocked so hard. I was astounded. I like okgo a lot and I expected a good show, but they were amazing. The openers were mediocre... but you know... they were openers. The Giants always have good openers... except the one time when they didn't. Here's a list of Giants openers that rocked:
1. Tractenburg Slideshow Players
2. KORN MO
3. Atticus Fault
4. Okgo. nuff said.

Ones that didn't rock
1. Charlie Mars
2. Those two guys who opened for them the second time I saw them.

Holy Crap, I think Steve just made the VS warning call on the air. I hope he's ok.

Hey. I'm going to nap cause I'm playing fribee tonight.
Goo nigh

1 comment:

Pete said...

so, you finally listened to our show... also, ted leo rocked my face. that is all.