Sunday, November 27, 2005

Greetings ladies, my name is Joseph and I just rolled into town.

I really want to play magic today.

So Thanksgiving was fun. I spent the whole day with the Wells's and it was relatively painless.

School is careening out of control and will soon be done for a while. I need to figure out what I'm going to do. I really don't want to go to semo anymore, or college in general really. I need to figure that out and convince my parents... yeah.

I bought Arrested Development Season 2 yesterday... TWICE! They were selling it for $16 a pop. I figure I'll give the second one to Jimmy at work for christmas. He digs the show. He's a cool guy. I also bought this game called spellforce. It's intruiging. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Me and the Bucket are gonna play some UT. Dig it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should do some no-college team up! Or something...
Buchhiet should also give me his CD key again so I can reinstall UT. I have his disc for no reason! I wanna be killed by you two alot because I'm no good!

Pete said...

i appreciate the title of this post