Sunday, May 07, 2006

And Kenny Rogers as himself...

I was slightly dissapointed with the Giants last night. I kind of wished they would've just played the older stuff. I mean Istanbul is amazing live, but Dr. Worm, New York City, Fingertips, Alphabet of Nations all songs I don't need to hear live anymore. They played some songs from their podcasts. Those were pretty fun, but the stuff they played from their new album that they aren't promoting and that isn't released yet was sort of boring. Even the one that they did with the Dust Brothers... kind of not amazing. Their banter was top notch... it was also Flans's birthday. Overall I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

I finished watching Around the World in 80 Days with Michael Palin. It was pretty cool. I reccomend any Michael Palin travel series that you can get your hands on. They are vastly entertaining.

1 comment:

Pete said...

if youre really considering bonnaroo, then do it! its a bit pricey, but guaranteed to be a good time