Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm so tired

I went to see X-3 at midnight last night. I'm not sure about it yet. I'm definately going to see it again.

This week has been CRAZY! We got a new guy at work, Adam, after Mark quit. I didn't like Mark. I don't miss him. I do miss Stu. Both because he was really good at what he did, and when he was there we got done by 8 every night, and because he was just a really cool guy. He had a great laugh. Adam has a really bad fake laugh. I do too. I've been doing a morning route, which means that I'm pretty much back to old man hours during the week. I'm pretty much in bed by 10, 11 at the latest. I don't mind so much, cause most of my other friends have similar restrictive work schedules.

So as I said, I saw x-3 at midnight, I got home at like 230. I went to sleep at like 3, I woke up at 730. I have some napping to do.

No comments: