Monday, May 08, 2006

Return of the Slumber Pants

Ben's hours got cut back at the radio station. He's now working Saturdays. I don't know why they didn't just fire him. I feel bad for Ben, but hopefully he'll be able to find something that's a little more his style. Benjamin J. Essner isn't really a "Pure Country" kind of guy.

I'm also looking for another job, but more of the "in addition to the one I have" sort. I really should have been working two jobs this whole semester away from school, but if I start in on the "should-have's" there are ones far more relevant than that.

I did entertain thoughts of going to Bonnaroo, but they were thouroughly dashed upon the rocks of impossibility, crashing against the shore of Implausibalia, on the Sea of Probably Not Going to Happen when Jay announced that Saturday, June 17 would be the day Commercial Mail Services would be moving. This event is not only a rare chance to get some extra hours it's also (yippee!) mandatory for all employees!

No comments: