Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The day I finished reading

Well I finished Dirk Gently, Wholistic Detective. I think I prefer Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul. DGWD doesn't really have a dramatic climax. The ending is almost sitcomy. But that's ok. Douglas Adams is still one of my favorite writers. You know who else I like; Roger Zelazeny. I don't know how to spell his name, but that doesn' t take anything away from his being dead. Roger Zelazany died in 1991, I think . Douglas Adams died in 2001, I htink. Coincedence? Probably not. The two events don't seem even remotely related... or do they....


SAUSAGE... OH MY GOD!

2 comments:

Kenyai said...

Didn't Freddie "The Merc" Mercury also die in 1991? Let's check on that. (Googling.) Yeah, he did.

Hmmm...

Matt Essner said...

Holy Shit. This is getting weird, cause last night, I had a dream that I was hanging out with Paul Simon AND Billy Joel, who were both alive in 1991 and 2001. The evidence just keeps piling up. But what does it mean!?