Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day and Stuff

It's memorial day. Which means I don't have to work. Huzzah!

Tonight me and the boys played some Risk, Clone Wars Style! It was fun. Bucket and I lost horribly the first game, and the second game we schooled Matthew and Droid in a considerable fashion, even with my lapses in attention.

Episode 3 is better the second time around. Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy continues to be excellent well into the fourth viewing. I saw both movies with my brother Ben Jamin James this weekend, he enjoyed them both as well.

Tomorrow I play golf with my family. It should be an event.

In other news Pete said he wants us to write some songs and stuff. Jolly Good I say! I'm greatly looking forward to that happening. Though Spaeth and Matthew are most agreeable to write songs with, having another "musician" to help with the accompaniment will be grand. Grand I say.

PS: Speaking of Wissinger's I feel like I never do anything with Steve. Not that I don't like doing stuff with Pete, but both Wissingers are my good friends and it seems like when I'm going flying solo with one of them it's Petis. Maybe Steve secretely hates me... He did have several classes with Mr. Adam Cox. Hmmm... Could he have been corrupted by the VS. This will require some pondering...and perhaps a call to Mr. D Weinkauf.

PPS: I think I am going to start using more aeronautical metaphors in polite conservation. 10-4. Wings. Rudder?

2 comments:

Uncle Mike said...

I try to drop 10-4 into idle conversation at the weekly poker game as often as possible. Highly recommended!

Pete said...

I too am excited about a future collaboration. I was ooling around today and found some really cool progressions on the guitar. Im gonna work on some lyrics this week (at least ill try).

As for my brother, i think you know that he is unaffilliated with VS and is totally on our side. Really, the only times we flew duo (just u n me) were when steve was seeing his girlfriend or involved in the musical. He may yet have some part to play in our musical escapades...we shall see...