Thursday, May 26, 2005

It begins...

I have three ideas floating around in my head. I think about these things while I work, or drive, or am otherwise mentally unengaged.

The first is for my Tactics TV series. Live action, action/dramady. Ramnza beats ass, Mustadio shoots stuff and is funny, Agrias is Ramnza's love interest, filling out the primary cast are Rafa and Malak, Heaven and Hell knights disguised as a dancer and a bard. I'm trying to figure out if they're going to be brother and sister or husband and wife... how about both! I think they could just be good friends. Worker 8 will make an appearance toward the end of the first season, as will Cloud in a very special and forshadowy episode. There will be a hardcore battle of the bands episode with Rafa and Malak, light an acutal battle of the bands. The pilot will cover pretty much the first chapter of the game semi-closely, after that I'll be taking many a liberty with the story. Agrias isn't going to be in every episode. She's actually on the opposing side of the conflict Ramnza is involved in which has somethign to do with Delita and Ramnza's bastard brother Assbag... I mean Zalbag (he's such a dick).

The second idea

This started as an idea for a graphic novel or movie called "Three Days in Hell", it was about what Jesus did after he was crucified. It wasn't Sunday School stuff, it was interesting and not preachy. Anyway, I took a sort of side plot from that story and thought, hey I could make a series around it. Here's the premise: Suppose that all the mythological creatures/gods/heroes/monsters actually existed. They all were real, but then the one God came and exerted control on them all, the God, being God. Anyway, so God didn't just kill or dispose the others, he put them in Eden which is sort of like purgatory... it's complicated... Anyway that stuff isn't really that important because the meat of the series is Gaberiel and Micheal, the Archangels, going around and beating ass. Capturing escaped deities that flee into the real world or whatever. It would be set, for the most part in a contemporary setting, but would often involve flashbacks to earlier battles. It's really cool in my head. I'm sorry it sucks toast in words.

Idea three
Halloween game 2005. I started writing it today. It's going to be really good...hopefully. I still don't know who will be playing it. I do have a tentative cast list though. I haven't officially talked to anyone yet, but here's a little spoiler for y'all: Pete Wiss as Fr. Tom Shuler. That's all I will say on that matter... for now.

No comments: