Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mothers Day and such.

Today is Mother's Day. I got my mom a guitar stand, cause her guitar falls down sometimes at mass, some practice golf balls, cause she likes to golf, and The Phantom of the Opera; Special Edition, cause she like Phantom of the Opera. My mom is a really good guitar player by the way. She used to give guitar lessons. I tried to find her some spice racks, cause she said she wanted spice racks. I couldn't find any. I didn't look very hard.

This week is final's week. I should be studying for finals. Tomorrow is my easiest final. It's Early european civ. It's all matching. My theory for studying for matching tests is this: You don't know have to know all the terms, just enough to eliminate all the wrong answers. I really need to do well on my Ethics final, and I'd like to do well on my African Civilizations final. Like I said, I should be studying.

Today I went over to my Grandma Essner's house and hung out with my cousins. Three of my cousins are seniors in high school this year. They are the exact opposite of my friends that are seniors in high school this year. At least they have differing opinions. For one, I asked them how senior week went they said, "It was great" and "It was a lot of fun". Only two thirds of my senior cousins were there tonight though. My cousin Katie, who I lovingly refer to as "my dumbest cousin", was absent. I miss hanging out with Katie. Her brother Josh is coming home for a couple of weeks this summer. Becky said he should be in by Wednesday. He's living in Lafayette this summer, which is where he goes to school (Purdue Univeristy: "Go Boilermakers?"), and is in a fraternity. He seems to dig the frat life, as many people seem to do. Good for him, it's not my bag though.

I think if I really put my mind to it I continue this post for several more paragraphs. But I won't.
I will however start biking again this week.

1 comment:

Kenyai said...

I'm going to school at the University of Missouri - Rolla, majoring in Computer Science.

I just finished my bizarre music theory composition. I'll probably get a not-so-perfect grade because I couldn't identify several nonharmonic tones and used chord progressions invented by alien microorganisms. The last measure consists of 16 sixteenth notes. I didn't exactly want to take the final but now I might have to.

Wow, so many friends from Notre Dame are acting weird; must be an invasion of mental sorts. But I'm acting weird too, right? (You always do.) I know. Hey, who are you? (You always do this too.) Oh yeah.