Thursday, May 05, 2005

Scat Factory

I really like the phrase Scat Factory. It's amazing. I'll have to use it somewhere. Maybe I'll open up a scat factory. I'll produce scat on assembly lines. I'll sit up in my office that overlooks the factory floor. Every once and a while, I'll come down, walk the floor, sample some scat, tweek the machines. I will have a secretray named Joan. She'll be a bookish girl of 20ish. She'll write little stories on scraps of paper when it's not very busy. They're mostly stories about bookish girls of 20ish being swept out of there boring lives by finely chiseled statuesqe men who exist only to make the lives of bookish girls of 20ish extremely pleasant. One day, however, she'll write a story about a horrifying monster that stalks and kills owners of scat factories. Coincedently, the day she writes that story, her boss will have played a practical joke on her involving some cow intestines and a bottle of pepsi one.

Work was not the cool tonight. It was in fact the least the cool this week. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better. What else... The Episode 3 game comes out tomorrow. Mothersday is Sunday. I'll post something interesting tomorrow, I promise.

2 comments:

Kenyai said...

Your post from May 5th was incredible.

What was the thing Phoebe always wrote in Catcher in the Rye? The 20ish description reminded me of that.

Something meaningful... Nope, dunno. I'm boring. I'll give you a suggestion not to be taken seriously. Memorize all the lines from The Lion King. In one week. Good luck.

Matt Essner said...

Done.