Sunday, May 15, 2005

Here's a post I wrote for Thursday. My internet wasn't working. Here it is. I'm afraid it's not as relevant as it once was. I apologize.



I saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for the third time tonight. It's still awesome. I saw it with Pete and Brendan. They both enjoyed it.

In other, more interesting news, I'm into a new band. They're called the Decemberists. They are fairly good. They came to my attention via Pete Wissinger/Steve Wissinger via David "Kibbles" Kiblinger. This band is the latest in a long line of great bands recommended to me by the Wissinger duo; which includes but is not limited to Guster, Ben Kweller, Mike Doughty, The post trippy Beatle's music, and they are also responsible, though indirectly, for my Rufus Wainwright fascination.

To comment on this phenomona and whatever else he feels like is guest blogger Pete Wiss.

People say that they dont like Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy are either a) illiterate, or b) too loaded in the ass with jizz to enjoy much of anything....yeah...
The Decemberists deserve your attention...unfortunately, if you live in the armpit called Cape Girardeau, you can only find their most recent album(but buy it, its their best).
So Vin Deisel is gay...roll that one around in your head for a while...gross...and you thought he sucked before you knew he was a fudgepacker...hahaha
mandolins...yes or no? I say yesyesyes
Either Way...best song ever...if you get tired of that, go for rainy day...wow....so amazing...like a shit filled doughnut
if you want more of me, find my blog...i will give you one clue...my name is Pete Wissinger...good luck! there is a prize for the 1st matt essner fan to post a comment...the prize is a bucket of shoes (for your foyer) so you can be a big dog

That was Pete. It's now tomorrow. This post was started two hours ago. Pete and I have been jamming for that long. Actually I think jammin' might be a more appropriate word. Anyway Toodles!

No comments: