Thursday, May 19, 2005

Jar Jar is the Key

Episode three is pretty good.

So when I say I'm going to post something later that day, or the next day, I don't. That's what happens. I say I'm going to post, then I don't. It's a little game I play. A game that only I win! MU ha ha ha!

Ben should be coming home tonight. He's coming home with my grandparents, who are up in St. Louis for my cousin Domo's birthday.

So I started this post about a half an hour ago, then I started looking at the Decemberists site. Then I went to take a shower, then I was like, oh yeah, I was bloggin. I tried watching Magnolia, but I'm too damn tired to watch it now. I got like five and a half hours of sleep last night. When Pete and/or (I'm not supposed to use the phrase "and/or" cause in logic "or" is inclusive so and/or is a redundant clause) Steve spend the night I usually don't get much sleep. We watched some Firefly. I'm really obsessed with that show now. THANK'S A LOT WISSINGERS! That was meant to be sincere. Maybe I shouldn't have put it in caps. Thanks a lot Wissingers! There, that's better.

I feel like I'm not really living up to my part of the music/movie/tv/book sharing with Pete and Steve. In the past month they've introduced me to a really great band and a really great, and really cancelled, TV show. The only new music I've really picked up recently is a certain Mr. Wainwright. The only new TV show I've watched is an old British nostalgia piece about pre-war country vetenarians. Maybe I should be more adventurous with my music finding.

Jimmy should be coming into town sometime soon. I'm not really sure when though. I should check the e-mail he sent me. I think I'll do that now and post this.

1 comment:

Kenyai said...

What you can use instead is and/xor, right?